Whitepaper - Covid 19 impact
In our whitepaper we assess how the Adult Education landscape has changed through the pandemic and look to the future
The COVID-19 pandemic has had wide-reaching global impacts on most aspects of daily life since its outbreak in December 2019. The effects of the virus quickly snowballed into an epoch-defining shake-up of society. The impact this has had on the delivery of education has been immense, with an estimated 1.6 billion learners in more than 200 countries having been affected
- The state of Adult Education in the UK before the pandemic
- The impact of the pandemic and who has been affected the most
- The future of learning - what is different now?
Request your copy now
Please provide some contact details and we will send over the whitepaper to you
Why use The Digital College?
- THE most accessible courses Easy to read, mobile friendly, available anywhere
- Accredited learning Official certificates from Highfield (Ofqual recognised)
- Courses designed to businesses and support jobs Our courses help people into work and help them succeed once they are there
- Friendly supportive staff We are here to help make sure you get the help you need