Central London and West London Residents
Are you unemployed and need help to finding work?
Over 16 years old?
The Digital College is here to support you with our fully funded support package whether you want to take advantage of our vocational job specific training or brush up your CV and interview skills to land that job you have been looking for.
- Be 16 years and over
- Reside in Central London or West London
- Have the right to live and work in the UK
- Not be in education
- Not be on a furlough scheme
Get in touch to join the programme
The Digital College wants to hear from London residents who qualifiy for support in finding work, based on the criteria above.
To qualify you must live in one of the following areas:
Once on the programme you could have access to:
- Job-specific training resourses
- Job-searching skills training and assistance
- Interview preparation
- Top tips one making your new job a success
Interested? Enter you details here
Why use The Digital College?
- THE most accessible courses Easy to read, available anywhere
- Accredited learning Official certificates from Highfield (Ofqual recognised)
- Courses designed to support jobs Our courses help people into work
- Friendly supportive staff We are here to help make sure you get the help you need